• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS FS 420rds Federal can sold at Walmart

I was just flat out lied to by two sales associates and a manager at the fayetville Walmart.. :mad: couldn't take it any further as I was already running late for work. Maybe one of y'all can go in there and ruffle some more feathers..

Zeake, hate to tell you but $175 for the can of Federal is really pretty close to normal, pretty much what they sold for over a year ago or longer. They are about $20 higher but component prices have risen (what hasn't?). It may be a long time (if ever) that we see this same can come down to $150ish that it sold for in 2010. And yes, there may be people selling ammo in a few years they realize they do not need but again we do not know what the butt heads in DC will spring on us and for $175 a can I will take it.
What I mean is commercial availability. I know everything is going up in cost. I don't think ar bolt carrier groups are going to be under 150 again ever but such is life.

For viewing pleasures! I am probably going to keep them and shoot them unless someone gives me an awesome trade! I am in the market for a nice shotgun (of course I will add in cash). I am not gougers so my trading would be for current market value. I did noticed these are magnetized! Alot of ranges would be like "Russian steel core!!!!!!" and point to their "No Tula ammo" sign.

i46.tinypic.com_2gv36o6.jpg

For viewing pleasures! I am probably going to keep them and shoot them unless someone gives me an awesome trade! I am in the market for a nice shotgun (of course I will add in cash). I am not gougers so my trading would be for current market value. I did noticed these are magnetized! Alot of ranges would be like "Russian steel core!!!!!!" and point to their "No Tula ammo" sign.

Please sell me one so I can shoot my new AR. Thank you.

You so lucky :)

I buy up as much as I can at WalMart prices and what I can't use or don't want I pass along to others at the same price I paid for it. That minimizes how much the piece of **** profiteers can get their hands on. All this bull **** about free markets is fine and dandy but the assholes marking a $175 can up to $350 are scumbags. And to be perfectly honest I kinda HOPE the IRS get's curious about how much profit some of these "hobbieists" are making. Hell it was tax evasion that got Al Capone. I'd love to see some of the gougers get shut down on the same charge. Guess I'm not a libertarian, cause it really pisses me off when "making a few bucks here and there" becomes "**** everybody, get all you can". When you see one of these insane price threads check and see if the seller has a track record. Some will surprise you.

We're on the same boat. To add, I'm not posting availability anymore on this site. I've made enough local contacts who would like to shoot or store the ammo as it becomes available, not double the price. I think a lot of you "Good" people should do the same, it's sad that "flippers" use this forum to advance thier own financial gain during this time. Some kid out there will be eaten by Zombies because he couldn't afford the ammo to practice with.

Yep. You're probably right. I have a very few friends who I will buy for if what I want is not in stock. For them the receipt from what I pay becomes their receipt when the re-imburse me. To the penny. OK, sometimes I'm willing to round down to the nearest dollar. ;)

The BATFE busted that lady up north for re-selling guns. People are ventually liable to pop up on either the ATF or the IRS's radar and then the SHTF will be localized but very painful. I AM a little concerned that there may be some spill over to the rest of us though when it happens. SOME of these profiteers deserve an IRS colonoscopy but most of the real hobbiests don't need the headache.

Back
Top Bottom