• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS FS 420rds Federal can sold at Walmart

Lucky find

I called 4 walmarts and all of them "had" it the night before till it sold out. Called jasper and they said they had a good bit so I rushed up there, got there around 9am and I grabbed 3 for myself. Try the ammo in store on walmart site, its very helpful. It's not accurate but its good enough to tell which walmart has what. That's how I found the federal 420rds

Its really getting ridiculous...my buddy and i went to 4 walmarts that showed "in stock" this morning and got nothing. The clerk in Lilburn scanned the tag and it said they had 7 cans but nothing on shelf or in the back. How can 7 cans just disappear? There must be some employees stashing these so no-one can see them and calling their buddies to get them to flip them.

Funny, I went to Lilburn also. Girl told me a guy was there EARLY before they were put out and waited for her to put them out. I'm guessing the same ones for sale on here.

It shows Bremen walmart has the 420rds federal in stock. If someone want, i would call to make sure that its in stock. That's how I found them in Jasper. It's been showing in stock for Bremen since yesterday night. Marietta, canton, Woodstock, Alpharetta and jasper showed in stock this morning. Now its out of stock except for bremen

Seems like ammo is staying in stock long tho. ALot of ammo still in stock all weeekend. Its a good sign!

http://www.walmart.com/browse/hunting/guns,-rifles-ammunition/4125_4155_1088608/?_refineresult=true&facet=category%3ARifle+Ammunition

I use that link to check the "IN STORE" option. If you see one in stock, call the walmart to verify. I would suggest getting ready to go as soon as they confirm stock. The system is a little slow so it might not update and show in stock when really its out of stock so thats why I suggest calling before you go. If you see it in stock the day before and its still in stock, best bet its in stock. Usually the system updates like 6-8 hours after it's sold. Sometime it updates instantly.

Back
Top Bottom