• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS/FT 1976 Collinscraft 14" boat for sale. Also Johnson 35 HP parts motor

Martin C

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
26   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 1976 Collinscraft 14" boat for sale. Also Johnson 35 HP parts motor

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1700 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1700

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: BOS for boat and trailer

Item Description: I have a 14" boat for sale. Includes a 1985 Johnson 9.9 HP tiller outboard. The motor runs fine. Includes a 6 gallon fuel tank, a small live well with pump, bilge pump, and lights. Also includes a small storage area and two deep cycle batteries. Includes the trailer (1 7/8" hitch) and you can't even tell it's there when towing, 4 pin connector. Also includes a Lowrance Hook depth finder. Multiple rod holders for crappie fishing not shown but included. A Motorguide 30 lb thrust foot controlled trolling motor (more than enough for this boat).
I'd consider trades (maybe a Jon boat and trailer) or what have you. I'm open to suggestions.
I also have a 1976 Johnson 35 HP outboard that is probably best used for parts at this point. It runs great and has 125 PSI compression but I broke the starter boss that secures the starter tight enough to the flywheel to engage. Could be repaired with some welding but not worth sending it out for repairs. Has a new starter, points, plugs, water pickup tube, thermostat, and impeller. $100 for it. Good deal if you have a use for it (try to buy a carburetor for anything like this and you'll see what I mean)!

Pictures:
Collinscraft3.jpg
Collinscraft2.jpg
Collinscraft1.jpg
Johnson35.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom