Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
70   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT $319 Nikon voucher sale for $290

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 290
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Scope. Ammo in 44 357 30-06 garand also considered

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Nikon scope was sent back for repair, Nikon sent me the following:

“We are writing in regard to your 4.5-14X40 BUCKMASTERS MATTE BDC that you have submitted to Nikon for service. After evaluation, we have determined that your product is beyond economic repair, and we no longer sell this model or a comparable product. Therefore, although your product is no longer under warranty, we will replace it under Nikon’s “No Fault Policy” by providing you with this Nikon Store voucher in the amount of $319.95, good towards the purchase of any Nikon Sport Optics or Imaging product sold by Nikon’s online store at www.nikonusa.com .”

some really nice binoculars and camera equipment on their site.
I need a scope so offering the voucher up for $290. I will send the voucher verification and number once I receive funds via PayPal, Venmo etc
Been on here a long time and don’t screw people over and not starting now.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom