Reaction score
Item Name: 400 Yamaha Big Bear

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $1500

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1750 trade value

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2001 Yamaha 2x4 400 Big Bear. Runs at least every two weeks for farm use. New battery and front tires. All plastic is good except one broken mud flap. I'm talking about the piece of black plastic at your heal, not the fairings. Its red in color. All the red plastic is good. Very strong running machine. Pictures available through text. The picture uploaded is from a couple of years ago when I got it. Its not as clean at this time as in the picture, because I use it for checking cows. There are front and rear metal baskets ($200 from retailers like Cabelas) added to carry more tools or a deer carcass, as I assume that's what someone would use this for. It would make a great deer camp ATV. Make trade offers if you want, but I am very picky and prefer cash.
770 five four zero 0643.

My dad has a 1991 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4 that he will sell as well. If someone is interested in it I will get the information . We have Kubota RTV's that get used most of the time, so there isn't as much need for a four wheeler as there used to be. Might trade towards a 4x4 ATV 300 or larger with money on my end towards the upgrade. Equipment that I could use are commercial Stihl multi-head trimmers or chainsaws of pro-grade in Stihl.

Pictures:
1379342043_0.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom