Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Arsenal SAM7SF-84E

Zip Code: 31401

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $3000: Anything high end, lever guns, HK, AR-10s, AK-74, etc.

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: UFG: Arsenal SAM7SF-84E
I've had this rifle for quite a while now and I feel like it's time to part ways with it. It's in solid shape and definitely a good candidate for running drills or just shooting the piss out of haha. Action is buttery smooth and the trigger is one of the best I've probably ever felt. I have personally never fired it but it will come with 500 rounds of various steel cased ammo (6 mags are loaded with WPA). Also included is the original Arsenal furniture if you so desire to convert it back to stock but it's set up with an SLR ION 13.5" Mlok Rail, DE-6 Zenitco grip clone, JMAC Stock and muzzle break w/ blast shield. 9 Steel mags and 3 Poly RPK style mags

Also included is an Arsenal side rail and PA Micro Prism 1X Green dot.

Please feel free to DM me with any questions or concerns, would be able to send more photos as well. Willing to keep the Prism as well but prefer to sell all together. Open to trades, really anything: DM me. Only con about this rifle is the previous owner rattle canned it and I went over that with Tan. Was going to get it cerakoted but that's up to you as well.

Pictures:
IMG_6743.jpeg
IMG_6744.jpeg
IMG_6745.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom