Item Name: FS/FT Canik SFX Rival competition pistol

Zip Code: 30319

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $600

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Fantastic competition pistol. Includes original OEM parts/case, upgraded grips (avoid those supply chain delays!), and lighter competition recoil and firing pin springs. I’ve maintained and cleaned this weapon meticulously, but I’m moving towards long range shooting. So, I’m willing to trade for 300 WSM caliber weapon, glass, thermal, etc. SRO in the photos is not necessarily included. Let me know what you think!

Pictures:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Fantastic competition pistol. Includes original OEM parts/case, upgraded grips (avoid those supply chain delays!), and lighter competition recoil and firing pin springs. I’ve maintained and cleaned this weapon meticulously, but I’m moving towards long range shooting. So, I’m willing to trade for 300 WSM caliber weapon, glass, thermal, etc. SRO in the photos is not necessarily included. Let me know what you think!
I Would love to come pick this gun up from you

Back
Top Bottom