• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS/FT COLT Government Competition Pistol. 1911 .45 NIB- Custom G1O grips & National Match Barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
484   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT COLT Government Competition Pistol. 1911 .45 NIB- Custom G1O grips & National Match Barrel

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Trade

Trade Value or Items Looking For: I would only trade for handguns and something that you don't see for sale in every store or on here every week unless it is very much in my favor. I probably would rather sell even at this loss. Rare guns in perfect condition are all that would probably interest me in regards to a trade.

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Not necessary if you don't like them since I am not a dealer. I would however need to peak at a valid GA Driver's License and carry permit from someone 21 years old or older.

Item Description: Here's a NIB special edition COLT and everything as purchased new is still here. It's their COLT Competition Pistol in the 1911 format with National Match barrel, custom COLT blue G10 grips and front blue fiber optic sight. I unpacked it from it's factory plastic only for the pictures and had to wipe off the factory grease so you may see little spots of grease in the picture.

I have never shot the gun. I bought it as a collector and have never had time to shoot it. Not in a hurry to sell but get bored when one sits a while and always want to see what is else is out there that is unusual and collectible. I am a hobbyist/collector and not a dealer. Thanks for looking

COLT'S website on this gun:
http://www.colt.com/Catalog/Pistols/Colt-Competition-Pistol

Features
  • Dual Spring Recoil System™
  • Novak® Adjustable Rear Sight
  • Fiber Optic Front Sight
  • Undercut Trigger Guard
  • Upswept Beavertail Grip Safety
  • Custom Blue Colt Logo G10 Grips
  • 5” National Match® Barrel

Pictures:
img_1841-jpg.892093

img_1842-jpg.892099

img_1843-jpg.892104

img_1844-jpg.892105

img_1845-jpg.892107

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom