• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia North East GA  FS/FT EAA -- Cocoa FLA EAA Witness .45 ACP w/ported barrel With Box & Docs And Holster..

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Miller

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT EAA -- Cocoa FLA EAA Witness .45 ACP w/ported barrel With Box & Docs And Holster..

Zip Code: 30523

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 375
Trade Value or Items Looking For: LOOKING FOR AN AR UPPER IN RIFLE OR / PISTOL

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is an EAA Tanfoglio Witness .45 ACP pistol. The pistol is steel The action is a convential double action/single action. The barrell and the top of the slide are ported. This pistol was made in Italy and comes in the factory box with all documentation. The bore is excellent. Finish shows only the slightest handling marks. This pistol makes a great shooter and a powerfull, reliable carry piece. Please contact me with any questions. (706) 478-7892.Due to my current situation you must come to me if interested thanks.

Pictures:
megzok-png.660110

21-png.660112

4xmqsp-jpg.660113

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
These are great pistols. I think the grip is just a bit slimmer than a CZ97, slimmer enough to make a noticeable difference.
Maybe it's the photo lighting, but this one does look blued.
And I had a Tanfoglio in 9mm with the Wonder Finish. Not really stainless, just looked like it.
GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom