• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS/FT Epiphone Swingster TB Hollow Body Guitar - Unique Color, Excellent Condition...

RWiseman

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
56   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Epiphone Swingster TB Hollow Body Guitar - Unique Color, Excellent Condition...

Zip Code: 30281

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 675.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Simi Auto Pistols

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Title: Epiphone Swingster TB Hollow Body Guitar - Unique Color, Excellent Condition

Description:
Up for sale is an Epiphone Swingster TB Hollow Body guitar in a rare and hard-to-find color. This stunning guitar features a beautiful back design that adds a touch of elegance to its appearance. It plays flawlessly and comes equipped with fresh strings, ensuring optimal sound quality.
Come with a hardbody case. If you like playing Jazz, this is the guitar for you.

As much as I loved this guitar, I found it a bit too thick for my preferences (my big belly gets in the way), so I decided to purchase a different model. Now, I'm offering this exceptional instrument to someone who will truly appreciate its unique features.

Asking price: $675.00.

If you're in search of a standout guitar with unmatched aesthetics and impeccable playability, don't miss out on this opportunity.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or to arrange a viewing.

Pictures:
Epi7.jpg
Epi1.jpg
epi2.jpg
Epi3.jpg
Epi4.jpg
Epi5.jpg
Epi6.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom