• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia North West GA  FS/FT Fostech ar pistol .300blk with echo 2 binary trigger and eotech rdo

grayson01

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Fostech ar pistol .300blk with echo 2 binary trigger and eotech rdo

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 2000

Caliber: 300Black

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Not really sure if I'm wanting to part with the beauty yet but figured I'd throw it out there and see what bites. Very nice AR pistol from fostech with a quality binary trigger allowing you to fire at double your usual rate. It comes with everything you see, eotech can be removed if TV dosnt match.

I'm interested in
Fullsized AR of equal value, (AR 15, very interested in AR 10)
Optics ready handguns from quality manufacturers (colt, hk, fn, ruger, Sig, Remington, possibly glock)
Lever actions
Quality 12 gauges (browing, Beretta)
Cheaper guns can be made up for in cash, ammo for that gun, .45 acp or 9mm
AR 15 lowers (yes, I would take multiple AR lowers for this.)

I have a bias towards
1911's
Fnx-45 tactical (MUST have quality optic attached, preferably Trijicon RMR. Do not care if black or FDE)
7.62x39 AR platforms

Will also accept the quantity of the following ammo(s)
10,000 9mm
5,000 .45acp

I am not interested in
12 taurus g2 and g3's
Anything known to be unreliable
Bolt guns (unless trade heavily in my favor)
Anything in very poor condition
Anything non-firing
20 gauges
.380's
.40 s&w

If you don't see what you have here, shoot me a message, or if you do see it here, shoot me a message anyways and I may still take you up on it.

Pictures:
1000007843.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom