• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS/FT FS/FT Savage Striker 516 .308 w/ scope and bipod

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawjadawg

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
20   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Savage Striker 516 .308 w/ scope and bipod

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 600.00 / 475.00

Trade Value or Items Looking For: See listing

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Let me start by requesting that I list this in the rifle section since it is a rifle caliber.

I have dropped the price on this item, but this is not a "best offer" listing. This is a hard to find Savage 516 in .308 win. If you like to shoot guns then these are for you. Tons of fun to shoot. These were discontinued years ago. This Center Fire Pistol features a Stainless Steel Barreled Action, a Left Handed Bolt with Right Handed Ejection - right hand grip; it has a 2 Shot Internal Box Magazine and stainless steel 13" barrel. I think the twist is 1:10. Every Savage Striker has a left hand bolt for maintaining right hand grip and position on the gun while shooting at the range. Also included in this sale is a great Bushnell Trophy XL 2x6 Scope and Leupold rings and mounts. I place the combined used value of this package at $600, which includes the pictured bipod and a Savage factory box - though its not correct to the gun. These are a straight up hoot to shoot. I will also separate this gun from accessories for $475.

Trade interests include Savage .223 (not interested in the Edge or Axis) short action Savage rifle with the detachable box magazine(or other), AK-74's (5.45x39), AR uppers in any caliber, Ruger Redhawk(only - no Blackhawk offers, pls), No shotguns unless you are absolutely getting killed in the deal.

I live in Morningside near Emory and work in Doraville. This is for sale to any Georgia resident over 21 years of age who is eligible to own a firearm. Thanks for looking! Good shooting to everyone.

Pictures:
1363190529_0.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom