• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT LNIB Ruger Sp101 9mm 2 ¼in barrel Snubbie with moonclips

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
For sale or trade Ruger Sp101 9mm like new in box 2 ¼” barrel. A beautiful 9mm snubbie built for a lifetime of service. Cushioned rubber grip with black synthetic insert has no exposed metal in the backstrap, making it extremely comfortable. Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools, allowing for easy maintenance and re-assembly. Transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge. The grip frame easily accommodates a variety of custom grips. A Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear, and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot. Comes with (8) full moon clips that act as both a speed loader for the 9mm rounds and aid in the ejection of the spent cartridges. It is in like-new condition with the factory box. Recently the demand for these has been very high with little to no supply. Mechanically the revolver is in excellent condition with no issues and Bank vault lockup and timing. I have seen these bring over my asking price on auction websites and that is not factoring in tax and shipping.

Trade Interests more detailed than above:
  • Pre-Lock Smiths
  • Snub Nose Smiths
  • N-Frame Revolvers
  • K/L Frame Snub Nose or 3inch
  • nice early 19 2-1/2
  • N-Frames
  • 66 3 inch
  • boxed 65 3 inch
  • boxed 64 3 inch
  • Mountain guns
  • 3inch N-Frames
  • Model 16-4
  • 686 No dash boxed snub
  • Try me
  • Glocks
  • Brownings
Located currently in Rome, GA

Don't hesitate to get in touch with me through PM if interested or If you have any Questions use PM.

All positive comments are welcome below.

Thanks for looking and stay safe!!

Uz2f3Cz.jpg

Iij2Cv1.jpg

NCdqzbo.jpg

PVhBBTe.jpg

iVGnlSR.jpg

I8jVLk6.jpg

0USDvmg.jpg

RYSQvT3.jpg

h2SfXOf.jpg

6EYN8MV.jpg

Qt2ZjEX.jpg

ZSrKS7c.jpg

I would not personally recommend it but you might do some research online and prove me wrong.
I have the same gun, I researched and found that the rounds can be fired but you would have to use something like a dowel to push the empties out of the cylinder.

Reactions: JHW
I would not personally recommend it but you might do some research online and prove me wrong.
The Ruger Blackhawk won't give you any trouble ejecting spent semi auto caliber cases. No moon clips. Hard to find an affordable Blackhawk convertible these days though. And they don't come from the factory with a snub bbl. This advertised gun ain't easy to find, currently, either. Looks like a nice one.

Reactions: JHW
Back
Top Bottom