• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia North East GA  FS/FT RC Trucks 2 Traxxas 4x4 Slash Platinum Electric and Stampede Nitro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxdad

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
84   0
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...platinum-electric-and-stampede-nitro.1517855/
Item Name: FS/FT RC Trucks 2 Traxxas 4x4 Slash Platinum Electric and Stampede Nitro

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $900
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1000 AR10 Platform rifle, 308 Bolt rifle, high end optic

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have two Traxxas 4x4 Slash Platinum trucks electric and 1 Traxxas Stampede 2wd nitro for sale or trade for AR Platform rifles/ bolt 308 rifle, high end optic. The Slash trucks are fully loaded with upgrades RPM/ MPI/ Proline etc. I have loads and loads of spare parts new in packages for each truck as well as some used take off parts. I have multiple charges and power source and power charge balance board etc. There are at least three sets of new on the rim tires/ wheels. One of the trucks has been converted to buggy wheels. I have at least 4 newer LiPo batteries and 4 other batteries that I am not sure of their condition. I have the tools for all repairs and spare hardware and lubricants for shocks, etc. The Stampede has a brand new 3.5 motor that has never been started which is upgraded from the 2.5 motor and multiple spare parts for this truck. Each truck has its respective controller and are ready to run. I really don't want to sell them separately and would look for a entire purchase or trade. This is a great hobby for the father and child activity. Photos available if interested upon email/ pm. Thanks.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom