• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT Reloading bench/press package

metalpeddler88

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
I never got into reloading as much as I thought I would. And now I need space in the garage. So up for sale, beginners kit for reloading 9mm. It's a home built bench, with a good amount of goodies to get someone started. The Lee progressive press with 9mm parts, with a few accessories detached and stored. A couple containers of partial gun powder, some primers, tons of empty brass (9mm, 5.56, 7.62, etc...), a good chunk of 9mm bullets, rock tumbler to clean brass, tumbler media, hand primer, scale, bullet puller, and more. Look at the pictures for reference.

The bench is about 45" wide, 52" tall, and 20" deep, with the arm for the press on the right. There's a lock to keep the kids and honest people out of it. Not sealed/no humidity control, but I am sure you can modify it for that. The powder and primers have been in an ammo can with silica gel packs, however I bear no responsibility for liability. I will recommend that these should safely be discarded and not used for reloading purposes, they have been opened for years.

Asking $400 cash. Willing to trade for guns, see below. I am selling this all together, no separating at all. Buy it all and resell what you don't want. Must pick up from me, as this is heavy, bring your truck, and probably a few boxes/totes for all the small stuff. Located in Auburn, GA 30011. Due to a lot of spoof accounts, if you are a new member, I would prefer to meet you locally first to make sure you are a real person.

Trade interests: Ruger PC9, KelTec Sub2000 G19, 357 revolver (no stubby), FN pistols, Glock 9mm pistols, 357 lever, and more. Not really interested in bolt actions unless its surplus stuff, I don't hunt. Just seeing what's out there, offer away.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,008
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 168
  • 4.png
    4.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 168
  • 5.png
    5.png