Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT S&W 48-7 22 Mag revolver (new) with unique barrel

Zip Code: 30559

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1050
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1100, Looking for sporting clay S/G in 12 ga, Benelli, Browning, or comparable, possible trade for AR, offers considered.

Caliber: 22Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is an original, new unfired S&W model 48-7 22 Magnum revolver. This revolver was received new from S&W with a barrel marked as 22 LR. I have spoken with S&W and it appears this firearm made it through the internal S&W inspection process without detecting the mislabeled barrel. The firearm was received by the ffl/gun store where I work, where we held it for a couple of years until the store owner decided to sell the firearm, eventually selling it to me. I am not a collector, I like to shoot my firearms, so this has just been taking up space in the safe. I am looking to either sell or trade. I’m looking for a sporting clays shotgun in 12 gauge and am willing to entertain all offers and add $ for the right item.

Pictures:
IMG_3925.jpeg
IMG_3926.jpeg
IMG_3927.jpeg
IMG_3928.jpeg
IMG_3929.jpeg
IMG_3930.jpeg
IMG_3931.jpeg
IMG_3932.jpeg
IMG_3933.jpeg
IMG_3934.jpeg
IMG_3935.jpeg
IMG_3936.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom