• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT ShopSmith SHOP SMITH Mark V Home Woodworking Station With Goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLIP

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
STOCKS REFINISHED
657   1
Reaction score
View attachment 1636225 View attachment 1636227 View attachment 1636228 View attachment 1636229 Item Name: FS/FT ShopSmith SHOP SMITH Mark V Home Woodworking Station With Goodies

Zip Code: 30097

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1125.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: At Least 625 and Fire Arms value ar 625

Caliber: 500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Just as you see it. Great Condition ShopSmith Mark 500...
With this baby you can...
Cover most any of your woodworking needs from sanding, joining, jigging, ripping, turning the possibilities are endless.

You will get a whole bunch of extra's, manual, and I will even give you the links to tutorials and additional components.

This darn this is perfect for a guy with a small space, hobby guy, or someone who just loves working with wood.

Some guys have used these to make their own cabinets, baseball bats, tables, toys, turning bowls, or even pistol grips.

I am not here to educate you on the ShopSmith,you can find that on YouTub or some other platform. I will provide you with this great machine.

This machine has been made since the 50's and has basically remained the same in function... But you do gt some bonus stuff, like the Jigsaw, Blades, Feathers, and a box of add ons and manuals.

Check out what people do with this single station workshop and you will be amazed.

I will detail all the parts out ASAP...

Happy Turning...

Pictures:
ss1-jpg.1632072

ss2-jpg.1632073

ss5-jpg.1632074

ss6-jpeg.1632075

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom