Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
28   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Sig 229

Zip Code: 30236

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 700.00

Trade Value or Items Looking For: A sig 229 in 9mm, or maybe something interesting

Caliber: .40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for sale or trade a nice Sig 229 in .40. Its a wonderful piece but I have decided to consolidate calibers and I have too many 9mm I don't want to get rid of so this on is on the block. I have the gun and two mags., the gun has hogue grips and I also have the original grips. I am not sure if I got the case for it, I don't think so but I will look and see. I want to sell for 700.00 or I would trade even up for a 229 in 9mm. If you have something else to trade let me know. I am valuing this at 700.00 sell or trade. I am not going to put any cash up but I may put some ammo up with the deal. And please read this I am consolidating my primary calibers to 9mm and .45acp. So please no trades for anything .40 or exotic like 10mm or 357 sig. As good as they are I am trying to make it easier on myself with my reloading. Thanks Roy

Pictures:
1392350145_0.JPG

1392350145_1.JPG

Last edited:
Would you take 500 cash?

Item Name: Sig 229

Zip Code: 30236

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 700.00

Trade Value or Items Looking For: A sig 229 in 9mm, or maybe something interesting

Caliber: .40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for sale or trade a nice Sig 229 in .40. Its a wonderful piece but I have decided to consolidate calibers and I have too many 9mm I don't want to get rid of so this on is on the block. I have the gun and two mags., the gun has hogue grips and I also have the original grips. I am not sure if I got the case for it, I don't think so but I will look and see. I want to sell for 700.00 or I would trade even up for a 229 in 9mm. If you have something else to trade let me know. I am valuing this at 700.00 sell or trade. I am not going to put any cash up but I may put some ammo up with the deal. And please read this I am consolidating my primary calibers to 9mm and .45acp. So please no trades for anything .40 or exotic like 10mm or 357 sig. As good as they are I am trying to make it easier on myself with my reloading. Thanks Roy

Pictures:
1392350145_0.JPG

1392350145_1.JPG

I love it when people say "cash". Last time I checked I've never paid/accepted a check, credit card, ebt card, pesos or anything else besides cash for the private sale of a gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom