Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Sig Sauer 229 Legion RXP 9mm

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: PCC, AR pistol, Stribog, etc.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is the legend, some would say the GOAT even. The Sig Sauer Legion RXP version of the 229. Everyone wants it, but not everyone gets it. The trigger is like the Mercedes Benz of triggers, it has such a clean break. The action is smooth without being spongey. The suppressor height sights enable an easy co-witness through the Romeo Pro Red Dot. Everything on this pistol is premium if not luxury.

So why am I parting with it you ask? Fair question. It's a safe queen for me. I love to have this gun, but I just ....don't shoot it enough... It's true. I've had it for a year but only put 100 rounds through it. Also, I'm just not a red dot guy it turns out, and that feature is wasted on me. I could just get a cover plate for it and take the red dot off, but then I'd have to change out the sights or put a can on it. If I did all that just to leave it in the safe, just wouldn't be right. These ain't cheap, but I'm making you a deal to clear out some space and find it the right home. Comes with the OG case, bagged OG lock, the 3x15rd OG magazines, and all it's paperwork stickers, etc.

Pictures:
IMG_4087.jpeg
IMG_4089.jpeg
IMG_4085.jpeg
IMG_4083.jpeg
IMG_4082.jpeg
IMG_4081.jpeg
IMG_4080.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom