• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS/FT SIG P239 Custom Shop SAS .357 Sig, 5 mags, Additional 9mm & 40 conversion barrels AND MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
484   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT SIG P239 Custom Shop SAS .357 Sig, 5 mags, Additional 9mm & 40 conversion barrels AND MORE

Location: Home Depot Covington, Walnut Grove, Conyers, Social Circle

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $900 for everything

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1200-something with some cash included.

Caliber: .357/.40 S&W/ 9MM

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Must be at least 21, have valid GA license and permit

Item Description: Here is a chance to have 3 variations of calibers for the same awesome SIG Custom Shop SAS P239!! It's an original .357 SIG with Night Sites, Decocker for carrying with one in the chamber, rounded custom edges and that awesome trigger! It's the first gun I ever put 5 bullets touching the same hole at the range shooting at 25 feet!!! This package has 3 barrel options- 2 extra to convert from the original .357 SIG to 9mm OR .40 S&W. There is over $1500 worth of goodies for only $900 and you can have the equivalency of 3 different Custom Shop SAS model SIGS!!!!!

Here's what's included in this complete package with this incredible shooting gun with the most awesome trigger:

1. P239 SAS in Original SIG SAUER BOX with the regular stuff included-(cost $839 plus tax).
2. Extra SIG barrel for .40 conversion (new was $199-now used and shown w/orig. bag in photo)
3. Extra SIG barrel for 9mm conversion (new was $199-now used-not in picture)
4. Extra 9mm magazine (cost $40- not in picture)
5. Special paddle style holster converts to belt style or paddle (can't remember the cost but I am sure it was at least $30)
6. Factory Original Black SIG grips included
7. HOGUE finger groove grips (shown in pictures installed-cost $24 )
8. FIVE FACTORY MAGS (3 extras were $40 each or $120 total )
9. Mag carrier for belt-(cost $25)
10. 1 box of your choice of .357 SIG, 40 defense, or 9mm (MIN. $13 value and up-ammo not shown in picture). I have more ammo I could sell with the purchase if needed

I have several P239s so this can go now. Hopefully someone can see the value in this complete package. If not, thanks for looking anyway and God Bless.

Pictures:
img_1369-jpg.511995

img_1370-jpg.511997

img_1372-jpg.511998

img_1376-jpg.511999

img_1378-jpg.512000

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
One of the best SIGS made period plus easy carry! GLWS

Thanks Wayne. I have decided this style of holster has always been the most comfortable for me compared to IWB. It must be my little Dunlap that makes those IWB holsters uncomfortable. One your belly has "dunlapped over your belt some holsters in the waist band just don't feel good when you sit down.

Last edited:
I may come out better parting out the package but all of the options on the best custom shop model SAS is the fun of all of this together in one package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom