• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia North East GA  FS/FT SW1911 E Series 2 Mags 1791 OWB Leather Holster G10 Grips Trades 5x10 Trailer

BBQSmokerPros

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Award Winning BBQ Smoker Grills
315   2
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT SW1911 E Series 2 Mags 1791 OWB Leather Holster G10 Grips Trades 5x10 Trailer

Zip Code: 30549

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1195
Trade Value or Items Looking For: What do you have ????TV 1295 Ammo 556 9mm or Beretta LTT 5x10 trailer wire mesh plus cash

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Smith & Wesson SW1911 E Series wood grips
2 Mags
extra G10 Grips
Box and Docs
LNIB

$45 for 1791 OWB Leather Holster

oil is frog oil
Meet at exit 129
off of 85

By contacting me you affirm you are a Georgia resident, with valid CCW permit, over Age 21, and are legally able to own handguns, and this is for your personal use
****Due to recent dealings with members with low or no feedback, it is my right to choose not to deal with you. In addition, I will only deal with members that are over 21 and legally allowed to own a firearm. By contacting me, you agree that you meet these requirements. All trades/sales will be agreed to in pm only(I have no problem using text after the place and time of deal has been agreed thru pm).

Pictures:
sw.jpg
sw1.jpg
sw2.jpg
sw3.jpg
sw4.jpg
sw5.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom