• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS/FT Taurus Model 66 .357 Magnum/.38 Special Blued 6-Shot 2.5" DA/SA Revolver Wood Grips Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaSouthSideRevolver

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
391   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Taurus Model 66 .357 Magnum/.38 Special Blued 6-Shot 2.5" DA/SA Revolver Wood Grips Nice!

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 375.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: What you got?

Caliber: .357mag/.38spl

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale/trade is a nice Taurus Model 66 .357 Magnum revolver. As you know the .357 magnum revolver can also shoot the .38 special round so it's like having 2 guns in 1. Holds 6 shots. The DA and SA trigger is really nice on this revolver. From Taurus' website here is the information that comes back from the S/N search:

SEARCH RESULTS
Your Model Is HG-M66-B3
Production Year 1987

So this is an older 1987 model that is built very well. Reminds me of a copy of a Smith and Wesson Model 19 square butt revolver.

She has been carried and shows some wear. But, the action is good. The cylinder locks up nicely. The DA/SA trigger break is clean and crisp. No push-off on the hammer in SA. Rear sights are adjustable as well. The wood grips are in what I would call 80-90% condition.

PM me with any questions you may have. If you have any trade offers shoot me a PM with pics.

PM me if interested.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom