• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT *** Three Diamond Infinite Edge Bows, Left Hand and Right End ***

Buck119

Default rank <4500 posts
Beretta Aficionado
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT *** Three Diamond Infinite Edge Compound Bows, Left Hand and Right End ***

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price:
  • $749 for all three bows, with all accessories and with all arrows.
  • $549 for two bows, one left hand one right hand, with their quivers and slings.
  • $299, one bow your choice, with quiver and sling.

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Around $900 - $1000. Nothing really specific, just brand new firearms especially if Berretta, except odd calibers, definitely not .40. No vintage or custom guns. I do not need ammo

Caliber: 5 - 70 lb

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Three Diamond Infinite Edge Compound Bows, Left Hand and Right End

Our family is giving up archery. I purchased these three bow for my two kids an me. They are in perfect conditions.

Adjustable draw length between 13 and 31 inches.
Adjustable Draw weight from 5 to 70 lbs of force.
Perfect for adults youth (you can change draw length and draw weight as your kids are grow up).
  • One (top) is a Camo left hand. For whatever reason I decided to have new strings installed, but I have never actually use it after that other than for a couple of time in the backyard.
  • One (middle) is a Black left hand, original strings , like new, used less than ten times.
  • One (bottom) is a Camo right hand, original strings, like new, used maybe four times.
Strings have always been waxed after every use.

Each bow comes with sight, neoprene carry sling and quiver.
I have also a big Hurricane Bag Archery Target, three mechanical releases, and other accessories not shown in the picture, which I will include with all arrows shown in the picture if you buy all three bows.

My preference is to sell it as a package, with all the accessories, including practice arrows and more professional arrow. There are a few brand new broadheads as well.
If it does not sell as a package I can split in this way:
  • $749 for all three bows, with all accessories and with all arrows.
  • $549 for two bows, one left hand one right hand, with quiver and slings.
  • $299, one bow your choice, with quiver and sling.

Pictures:

p2SZU6u.jpg

Back
Top Bottom