• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Very unique glock.....now you gotta look

basser777

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-very-unique-glock-now-you-gotta-look.2100646/
Item Name: FS/FT Very unique glock.....now you gotta look

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 5-600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Glock 36 I found at Dawsonville gun used. I got bored with it so I had the head guy at smith tactical do the milling on slide and cerakote work. Pretty much for the fun of it. In my humble opinion it’s a great carry gun because it’s light. I’m thinking the milling must have taken maybe a half ounce off. This is one of my favorite carry guns so I’m not sure I will part with it. Just testing the waters I guess. I don’t have the box and just one mag but those are cheap.
I’d be interested to hear the comments on it. I’m sure some will think it’s stupid looking. That’s ok lol. I might consider a trade if it’s right. It does have glock ns

Pictures:
3f9c997f-a2c9-4d47-a24d-0470da7b6b2c-jpeg.2400613

afe4ba4e-a03f-4aa8-8a95-f10f7e77245b-jpeg.2400614

5b18af89-fec1-43dc-b5be-316d3f92ec18-jpeg.2400618

That is a very cool gun, I like everything about it other than the 45acp.Why would you want to get rid of 'your favorite carry gun'?

I have a small business and going thru a slow season. Don’t really want to sell any of them. They are just guns though I can always get another. I have always loved shooting the 36. Just an old favorite. Be glad to pass it on to someone else to enjoy

If someone is interested in buying it i can include a very comfortable rh owb leather holster and a box of underwood carry ammo......as long as we can agree on price

Basser, don't worry about what others think of your stuff. Do what makes you happy. I put American flag stickers on some of my guns! lol. A hold over from being a kid in the 60's and getting stickers on our papers when the teacher liked our work! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom