Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
4   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Vinyls & Record player

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $399 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open. Junk, parts, Ammo, mags.???

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey everyone, i have 200ish vinyl records & portable player. Some of the cases are worn & dusty but the disc is fine. I only dug through 1 crate & there is some gold here. Its a proper mix of good stuff & bull****.
The portable player is lnib, I obviously had to pull it out the box & play a few, & everything was immaculate. Also comes with a cleaner so you can dust them off.
I would like to keep it all together & not individually get rid of stuff.

The vinyl are great & from what i seen everything in a case was well preserved, even if the case is torn to ****. it’s definitely a mix, theres a bunch of stuff like movie soundtracks & things like that & just a bunch of stuff that i don't listen to, but theres definitely more rock albums too. The collection is all over the place. You can see some of the cases there are torn but the vinyl are nice just a bit dusty.

Pictures:
IMG_1880.jpeg
IMG_1881.jpeg
IMG_1884.jpeg
IMG_1885.jpeg
IMG_1886.jpeg
IMG_1887.jpeg
IMG_1888.jpeg
IMG_1889.jpeg
IMG_1890.jpeg
IMG_1891.jpeg
IMG_1892.jpeg
IMG_1893.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
gonna let the boss lady know about this... she has gotten into records again... i will be at bass pro in Macon this Sat... i will let you know....

Back
Top Bottom