Reaction score
pk380.jpgItem Name: Walther PK380 Nickel Slide

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 380

Trade Value or Items Looking For: XD 9mm, M&P 9mm

Caliber: .380 Auto

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes -DL

Item Description: Used Walther PK380 with the nickel slide, this model is not the recall model, it was manufactured before the recall models were sold. has one mag, box, manual, and the lock. its missing the tool to take it apart but tweezers work just fine. i have shot this gun a few times with no issues what so ever. my wife can use it with no problems also and shes has hardly any pistol experience. looking to trade for a 9mm comact or full size, M&P or Sprigfield XD 9mm etc. i can throw some hornady Zmax zombie hollow points (20), Blaze FMJ (50), PMC FMJ (+ - 15), to add value or i can add cash. i work in east point so the only time i can meet its between 1130-100pm. or after 430pm.

Pictures:
1362496201_0.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited:
yea if you can find one, plus its hard to find the nickel plate models, most sold these days are black on black. and after you pay shipping to a dealer and waiting i think its worth and extra $30 and some ammo. and how about you worry about your own posts.

the place I bought my ruger lc 380 at and shot it at there indoor range had 3-4 walther pk380 that were nickel plated. ill call them tomorrow and double check on the price and make sure I saw the price tag right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom