10   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS German Army Gravity Knife, or Bund OFW military drop knife

Zip Code: 30533

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $ 130.

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a German military "Gravity knife", made by & blade etched : "OFW". It's a more contemporary version of the WW2 era German (wood handle) "drop knife".
These have been issued to German Luftwaffe pilots, mountain ski troops & paratroopers...this example appears to be un-used & never sharpened- only handled.
The blade is stainless steel & 4" long. It has a foldout spike & the handle is made of high-impact plastic. Closed, it's 6" long & functions as designed.

I'm willing to meet w/in 15- miles of Dahlonega for $130 cash sale...or you can add $8 for US.Priority shipping to your door (total= $138) & pay by USPS MO, or Walmart MO, or Paypal.
Yeah...I'm new to ODT & learning the 'ropes' but I sold on ebay for a decade w/a 100% rating...so not to worry, no problem & thanks for looking.

Pictures:
IMG_5743.JPG
IMG_5744.JPG
IMG_5745.JPG
IMG_5742.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom