Reaction score
Item Name: FS H&K SR9TC

Zip Code: 30032

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 9500

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Pretty much the holy grail of bad A$$ rifles almost museum quality 5 mags H&K, H&K mag coupler, bipod and none fore end, original zeiss scope, this thing truly is an awesome piece of weaponry.

Pictures:
IMG_5260.jpeg
IMG_5262.jpeg
IMG_5259.jpeg
IMG_5252.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Only 125 of these ever made, I remember shooting one next to a PSG1 at an event I liked the ability to use a bipod vs the cumbersome tripod and extra long barrel of the PSG1 .This was the best semi -auto marksman rifle of the time 19 ish inch barrel was plenty for 308 match ammo. GLWS what a great piece of History.

Very nice gun!
I’ve had one.. it had a KD date code and so have 99% of the ones I’ve had HK authenticate.
Do you have any paperwork or records with it ?
Everything looks correct except the date code in my opinion.
Very nice piece. If it’s authentic I would like to purchase.
I was unaware and have never seen a fake one but unfortunately I don’t have any paperwork “authenticating” it.. KA was 1990 and they were allowed to import till November 1990 so that checks out. Everything else as well as that is spot on. So it’s your call my guy.

I was unaware and have never seen a fake one but unfortunately I don’t have any paperwork “authenticating” it.. KA was 1990 and they were allowed to import till November 1990 so that checks out. Everything else as well as that is spot on. So it’s your call my guy.
How do I get in contact with you?

Back
Top Bottom