Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 999

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Early 1980's High Standard Victor
.22 long rifle target pistol.
Absolutely the cream of the crop, good for anything short of the Olympics.
Made for standard velocity ammo and that is exclusively what I have used in it. I've owned it for nearly 30 years and won a bunch of awards and trophies with this 'back in the day.'

It's made in East Hartford, Connecticut.
The barrel takedown system is a single Allen head bolt; it does not have a quick takedown push button or lever.

It comes with a Tasco Pro Point scope that is more than sufficient to match my skills, even if I shoot from a bench rest.
If you absolutely do not want the scope, knock $50 off the price.

Comes with 2 ten-round magazines, and an extra set of orthopedic grips meant for a right handed shooter. They have the palm swell feature at the bottom and a very large thumb shelf on the left side.
I also have the factory grips / stocks.

The trigger pull on this gun is amazing.
I don't have a proper trigger scale to weigh it but I would estimate it is around 2 pounds and as crisp as breaking off the tip of an icicle. It's an adjustable trigger, but I have never messed with it--don't need to.

Price: $999 for the gun, the optic, and the two mags & 2 sets of grips.

Face to face, cash, Georgia residents only, must show ID. Bill of sale is optional -buyer's choice.

Note: Most of High Standard's target pistols of this era did not come with any provision for mounting a scope or other optical sight, but this one is without iron sights, and has a scope rail. Red dot optics have dominated pistol competition since the 1980s so this one is ready to go as-is.

If you're thinking about comparing this to a pistol that comes with standard open sights, know that while the other gun is more traditional looking, this one will get you higher scores. And it would cost you hundreds of dollars to modify that other gun to mount an optic on it.

No box, no docs, no barrel weight.

LOCATION: Generally speaking 45 minutes due north of Atlanta.

I regularly visit in Marietta on the weekends too.

Pictures:
7FA2E022-8C86-47FC-B91A-AD48B248DCDD.jpeg
F6CFA81B-A174-457C-949A-87A9ADD0EDF9.jpeg
E31D768E-0A28-47A1-8E11-6A6151C56B71.jpeg
AB9EFCC2-173C-4AB6-BF2A-2761C7ED35DC.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Bump. If anyone wants to try before you buy, I could meet up a some indoor range in the northern suburbs of Atlanta.
This gun has an amazing trigger pull. Match quality, for real, not a rack-grade of field-grade trigger.
There *IS* a difference.

Back
Top Bottom