• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS INOX Beretta 92 (M9A1) Compact with Trijicon NS and Rail, plus 6 mags & DeSantis Holster

Status
Not open for further replies.

above_all

Air Force Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
May be an a-hole, but not 100% a dick.
410   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS INOX Beretta 92 (M9A1) Compact with Trijicon NS and Rail, plus 6 mags & DeSantis Holster

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $875

Caliber: 9mm. Glock may be perfection; but Beretta is art.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Bought this new at the end of November to scratch an itch. Itch has been scratched and I'm ready to move on. I qualified with the M9 in the Air Force and was nostalgic. Beretta calls it the 92 Compact (M9A1), says it right on the left rail. Trijicon sights came on the pistol from Beretta. Has a beveled magwell and checkered front & backstrap. With the X-Grip adapters and full size mags, pistol handles exactly like a full-size 92. Here's a link to Beretta's website.

http://www.beretta.com/en-us/92-compact-with-rail-inox/#Features

Pictures are below and found further down the listing thread. Firearm is a work of art (beauty is in the eye of the beholder) and everything is essentially new. I've put less than 100 rounds through the barrel. I'd rather sell as a package, but am willing to split up. I can sell the 17-round full-size mags, the X-Grip mag adapters and holster separately if I have to.

Package Includes:

Beretta 92FS (M9A1) Compact Inox w/Rail, Trijicon NS and three compact 13-rd mags
Three new Beretta 17-rd polished blue mags
Three new compact X-Grip mag adapters
New DeSantis black leather scabbard holster, right hand

The holster was bought new for this pistol and is for the full size M9A1, but is a perfect fit since the frame/rail length on the compact and full size are the same.

Price for just the 92 compact, three 13-rd compact mags, box and docs is $750. Full size mags are $22 each. X-Grips are $12 each. DeSantis holster is $45. Have packaging for all the extras (17-rd mags were loose packed). I've checked Slickguns.com. You might find the INOX compact out there for the same price or a little less, but it'll probably come with just two 10-rd mags and won't have NS.

If it doesn't sell, I'll just keep it and relist it later or elsewhere.

PM if interested. Prefer FTF in or around Cobb, Cherokee, Bartow or Paulding counties. I just want to look at a GDL to see if you're over 21 (you can peek at mine if you want). If you have a GA weapons carry license, that's even better.

Pictures:
View attachment 655618 View attachment 655622 View attachment 655624 View attachment 655625 View attachment 655626

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Additional pictures of the three 17-rd mags, X-Grip mag spacers, DeSantis holster, full size mags in the gun and feed ramp.

20160124_131331.jpg
20160124_132344.jpg
20160124_132420.jpg
20160124_132736.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom