• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Large Military Army Tents MGPTS Pole Tents One Tan One OD Green Marked Down for quick Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streamline

Default rank <300 posts Lifetime Supporter
Tracker
5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Large Military Army Tents MGPTS Pole Tents One Tan One OD Green Marked Down for quick Sale.

Zip Code: 30628

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 600.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have two of my personal tents I need to sell due to no where to store them!
These tents used sell for over $1000 each! I need them gone ASAP!

I have one Used Military Tan Tent 36ft Available for $600.00
This Tan Tent is located in Colbert Ga. This is a sectional tent.
You can set up a 18x18ft or 18x36ft tent.
Needs some cleanup, Is not set up at moment.

I have one Used Very Good condition Green 36ft Tent available for $800.00
The Green Tent is located in Suwanee Ga. This is a sectional tent.
You can set up a 18x18ft or 18x36ft tent.
Its not set up but is stored in bags, easily laid out to look at or set up.

Both Tents are Military Surplus and are Complete!

Serious Inquires Only Please!
Please Note::: ( Pictures are not of actual tent, but is same type tent for sale )
Thanks Bobby
706-795-5979

The Modular General Purpose Tent System (MGPTS) is a large, modular, pole supported tent that provides versatile, usable space. All sizes are 18 feet wide and 7 feet high at the top of the sidewall. They can be extended in 18 foot increments by adding intermediate modules. The MGPTS utilizes the concept of a tensioned fabric roof to create a structure that distributes wind, rain and snow loads from the fabric directly to the support system. Tensioned fabric structures distribute loads more efficiently with lighter support systems than comparable non-tensioned fabric tents.

Pictures:
mgpts-jpg.897571

mgpts-b-jpg.897572

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom