• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia North West GA  FS Nice Barrett M95 .50bmg w/ Leupold mk4, pelican case/papers, 180rnds of ammo and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bekahsrob830

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
12   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Nice Barrett M95 .50bmg w/ Leupold mk4, pelican case/papers, 180rnds of ammo and more!

Zip Code: 30143

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 6650

Caliber: .50bmg

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here is my Barrett M95 rifle package that I currently have for sale. This rifle comes in its original Pelican case with papers/manuals and extra firing pin springs. It is equipped with a 29" fluted barrel w/ three chamber brake, m60 type bipod, adjustable monopod, Leupold Mk4 M1 4.5-14x50mm scope w/ mil-dot reticle and Leupold Alumacaps mounted in ultra high Barrett Zero Gap rings. The M95 is a bolt action model which is fed with a 5rnd detachable magazine. This rifle has been fired only 30 times and has been cleaned, oiled, and stored in the safe a majority of its life. It also comes with 15 ten round boxes of Hornady 750gr A-Max and 3 ten round boxes of Xm33 ball ammo. This is a great addition to anyone's collection and blast at the range. Guaranteed to turn heads! Feel free to contact me with any question you may. Local pickup or I will ship from my FFL to yours.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: CSA
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom