Reaction score
Item Name: FS Powder, Expansion Industries Pistol/12 ga

Zip Code: 30646

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 22.00

Caliber: Pistol powder like Tightgroup

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Powder arrived, I can do $22.00 per pound including sales tax.
Pick up only.
The powder is rebranded from a large manufacture. It loads so I've read like Tightgroup.
Expansion Industries explosive growth has allowed us to push powder in bulk quantities to support our own business and shooters alike. This is the same powder that we uses uses in our own ammunition. Clean burning and high performance, ETR7 (Expansion Target Rich 7) Used in all of our pistol rounds including those we load for local law enforcement. Check out the consistency of our rounds on our youtube video. Our videos show the consistency and accuracy of our powder and our ammunition. This powder is capable of loading 380 ACP to 45 ACP. 9mm, 40mm. Loads very similar to Titegroup. ETR7 is a Flake Powder, meters accurately.

FOR A COPY OF THE LOADING DATA PLEASE EMAIL LoadingData@etr7.Expansion-Industries.com
Pic posted on my google + page also.
It is a flake powder 2 color's very light grey and a slightly darker grey.

Over on castboolits.com the guys are loading and testing this powder and it burns cleaner than the traditional pistol powders. I've loaded 32-20 and 38spl & cast .223 using Unique data. On cast boolits forum, members have loaded all kinds of pistol & revolve calibers.

WWW.Blackpowderbill.com
Cast bullets in stock 9mm,38/357,40,44,45,308,115gr & 165
.30 cal fired cleaned & deprimed brass
Regards, Bill

Pictures:
er7-powder-jpg.343546

etr7-1lb-1c-2t-jpg.343547

<a href="http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?IncludeSellers=451047&cpcid=500">BPBReloading Firearms & Brass n’ Bullets for Sale at GunBroker.com</a>

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom