• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS Rare Benelli M2 Tactical ComforTech, 18.5", Choke Tubes, Rifle Sights, As New In Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

500mag

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
FREE MEN DO NOT ASK PERMISSION TO BEAR ARMS
285   2
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Hard To Find Benelli M2 Tactical ComforTech, 18.5", Choke Tubes, Rifle Sights, As New In Case

Zip Code: 30319

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $900 Firm

Caliber: 12 ga

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Very hard to find in this configuration, with the ComforTech stock. There is only one on Gunbroker, and it is selling for $1200 NIB. Comes with case, 3 choke tubes (IC,M,F), wrench, papers. No trades, sorry.

Pictures:
m2tact-1-jpg.365339

m2tact-2-jpg.365340

m2tact-3-jpg.365341

m2tact-4-jpg.365342

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
With the case and such....was this originally a M2 with a 26 or 28 inch barrel? Did you take off the original barrel and replace with a 18.5 inch barrel? Is the replacement barrel a factory Benelli barrel?

Thanks so much

Yes, I had an M2 tactical and a 28 inch ComforTech, and switched the barrels. I use the Pistol Grip with the 28 inch barrel for clays...works better for me. I bought another M2 tactical for HD, so don't need 3 M2s. Yes, all factory, and the case is a bonus. Normally, you just get a box with these. All the factory M2 barrels are interchangeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom