• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Sick kid fund!!

I have no words to express how we feel about all of this. I can say with out a doubt I owe each and everyone one of you. With what has been donated we will be able to go spend time with our girl and not have to worry about bills. I owe each and everyone. I am not one to take any of this for grant. My girl is my life and I will do anything for her. Thank all of you!

I have no words to express how we feel about all of this. I can say with out a doubt I owe each and everyone one of you. With what has been donated we will be able to go spend time with our girl and not have to worry about bills. I owe each and everyone. I am not one to take any of this for grant. My girl is my life and I will do anything for her. Thank all of you!
I think most of us here have been down and out at some point and some of us have been blessed by people who care about more than themselves. Some of us will be in that position again. Stuff like this reminds us of what's really important. It's time to be with your family, you don't owe anybody anything here.

God bless that little girl and your family as well. I don't have many AR parts but will be happy to donate what I have. I know I have a couple of mags that are in. Can someone please PM me where to send/drop them off?

I do not want to change the focus of this thread but I, and I am sure many others, would like to know where this member worked. I would like to know that I am not contributing to the well being and success of some business that would fire an employee in this members situation. It was also mentioned in another post that it would be good to know what field this member worked in so that we can all help him with employment when the time comes.

You owe none of us anything! This is what we do.

gentlemen -

forgive me if this is a repost :

seems lilgreg WORKED at a gun shop - has a history of giving - no bad feedback - the last leg of my investigation will be to see who he was working for most recently and get the buisness name so my shadow and money for sure never grace their doorway

anybody know the answer to these last two questions ? easy enough to ask him - i just dont think nows the time

that is all - carry on

AAI

Thanks for the thought. I have no idea how to set up a paypal and would feel way to much like taking a hand out. I will sell off everything I own but I still got to have my pride left. It may sound dumb but I just can not take something I did not work for.. To be strait honest when I say bills it is more than just the Dr i lost my job cause my boss said falt out " I dont care about your family my shop comes frist". Well you can guess how that ended.....

lilgreg46
user-offline.png

Tracker
rank5.png
Join DateFeb 2012LocationKennesawPosts150Feedback Score25 (100%)

I work in a gun shop/ range and I know that Leo's can not get ammo along with the rest of us right now. If I were to want to help anyone out it would be the people that protect all of us. The rounds these are made with could go to the training of some one that is sent on a call to save your wife or kids some day. I will go through my powers tonight and see if I can spare some aswell. As to keep everything private PM me if you want anything I have up for give away. Again the small pistol primers and the PMAG are gone an the large primers are still up and I will check on power tonight when I get home.​

Thanks for the thought. I have no idea how to set up a paypal and would feel way to much like taking a hand out. I will sell off everything I own but I still got to have my pride left. It may sound dumb but I just can not take something I did not work for.. To be strait honest when I say bills it is more than just the Dr i lost my job cause my boss said falt out " I dont care about your family my shop comes frist". Well you can guess how that ended.....
Need to check into the Family Medical Leave Act, had it when my wife was at Emory. Employers can't penalize you for time off with FMLA

Back
Top Bottom