• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Sick kid fund!!

Need to check into the Family Medical Leave Act, had it when my wife was at Emory. Employers can't penalize you for time off with FMLA
I have suggested that but it seems that the biz needs to have more than 50 employees to be held to the standards and laws. :(
I have said before...this guy that owns this shop is going to regret doing this. When we find out where/who owns this gun shop, I want to go talk to the owner....in a mild manner and unviolent way of course! :cool:
IMO- this douche dosent deserve a biz with this kind of attitude.

I have suggested that but it seems that the biz needs to have more than 50 employees to be held to the standards and laws. :(
I have said before...this guy that owns this shop is going to regret doing this. When we find out where/who owns this gun shop, I want to go talk to the owner....in a mild manner and unviolent way of course! :cool:
IMO- this douche dosent deserve a biz with this kind of attitude.
As a business owner, I can say with 99.9% certainty that his business is not a very successful one anyway. Small businesses succeed or fail primarily because of their attitudes and way they treat people. Anything else is just temporary.

I have no words to express how we feel about all of this. I can say with out a doubt I owe each and everyone one of you. With what has been donated we will be able to go spend time with our girl and not have to worry about bills. I owe each and everyone. I am not one to take any of this for grant. My girl is my life and I will do anything for her. Thank all of you!
We've all been down that road before. You do not owe us anything. Someone helped us at one time or another, now it's our turn to pass it on.

Hey, I tried donating on your Pay-Pal account that you have here on the site, and it takes me to your e-mail only, I'm I doing something wrong? Your daughter is in my PRAYERS!

You have to log into Paypal and then COPY the e-mail then PASTE it into the paypal Who to pay area... Clicking it opens your e-mail program.

DOUBLE JINX

Back
Top Bottom