Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS ***SPM***FS Smokin' deal on .45 ACP brass and bullets

Zip Code: 30582

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $650

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ***Sold Pending Meet***I have 3,500 rounds of mostly once-fired brass and 5,300 rounds of 230 grain FMJ bullets that I have realized I'm never going to shoot up. 2,000 rounds of the bullets are Montana Gold Bullets in an unopened crate, and the rest are Hornady; 1,500 in a box and the rest packaged in 300 rd containers. For the whole package I want $800 $650, and this is available only as one lot. I figured that number at .05 per round for the brass, leaving the bullets at under .12 per round. ( This new price makes each figure even less........ ) If you shoot a lot of .45 ACP, you know this is an exceptional deal, both on the brass and on the bullets.

With the cost of shipping anything these days, it would not be feasible to mail this to you so it must be picked up near Young Harris. I'm willing to drive a little bit, but at this price, not too far. The cost of gas these days makes driving a factor one has to consider also but even so, this will be a great package deal for someone going through a lot of .45 ACP ammo. Send me a PM if interested.

I had intended to sell this off piecemeal when it didn't sell the first time I listed this. I would really prefer not to mess with doing that, so decided to make this an even better deal. How could you pass this up if you shoot .45 ACP in any volume.........??

Pictures:
20220531_133201.jpg
20220531_133457.jpg
20220531_133533.jpg
20220531_133546.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom