• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Springfield M1A National Match

bdiggs

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Price lowered, need to sell! VERY clean Springfield M1A National Match Serial number shows to be a late 1997/early 1998 production.. Also have 7 magazines that are included. For sale only, no trades. If you would like more pictures, or specific info please contact me, I'm happy to reply. Will need to see CCW or proof of ability to legally own a firearm.

Attachments

• M1A.jpg
    M1A.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 500
  • M1A2.jpg
    M1A2.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 438
  • M1Aaction.jpg
    M1Aaction.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 441
  • M1Aserial.jpg
    M1Aserial.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 441
I have one of these. With the wood instead of fiberglass handguard. Thought it was the only one like it. Anyone know anything about these?

From what I've researched, the NM models all came with walnut stocks. But the NM was a bedded stock and mine is not bedded, so not sure!
Mine is bedded and NM serial puts it mid 70s if I remember right. Was a beautiful piece that I knew I'd have to buy soon as I saw it... i had just bought a SA from the rack cause i wanted one so bad (before ODT ) sold it same week to help fund the NM i may have a problem.....hahah

I have one of these. With the wood instead of fiberglass handguard. Thought it was the only one like it. Anyone know anything about these?
Aftermarket. The one in the OP is especially nicely matched to that stock and I suspect they were sold together as a "set."

The steel parts may well be National Match, but the stock isn't in my experience. The action could be bedded if necessary. I think it's a sexy rifle.

Back
Top Bottom