• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if somebody tries to haggle with you at the flea market, you are mean to them?

I bet you have fought a BUNCH of Mexicans

I bet he wouldn't try that at a Duluth Flea market. Those Asians would stir fry his ass. I too am pleasantly amused this is still going on. Surprised he came back for more this AM.

I bet he wouldn't try that at a Duluth Flea market. Those Asians would stir fry his ass. I too am pleasantly amused this is still going on. Surprised he came back for more this AM.

At least he didn't criticize "bacon" ... oh wait... nevermind :)

As with anything your $2 bills are only worth what people will pay....if you take offense to people being smart enough to not buy something that they can get for gave value then you ate the one that needs to rethink. What good are a couple of guberment notes good for other than wiping your butt with? Same for coins. Value is only what you can get paid. A worn out glock is more useful and can get what is asked one way or another. Point a $2 bill at someone and demand /ask for what you want and you'll get laughed at. Point a worn out old glock and do the same people will be kissing your butt to meet your demands. So that said go to the bank request some more toilet paper and be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom