• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of messing with y'all for now, gotta get some work done!
don't forget love everyone, even if they are window lickin' crayon eatin' nerve wracking trade enthusiasts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you actually sell anything at the flea market, or just throw a bunch of overpriced junk on the table and cuss out everybody that questions your prices?

well first off it's none of your business but one man's junk is another man's treasure, the problem again is not questioning the price it's running off in public rather than a pm asking, "really man, you gonna try that?"

Thanks to Hasselhoss for this ....

IMG_1487.jpg

Last edited:
well first off it's none of your business but one man's junk is another man's treasure, the problem again is not questioning the price it's running off in public rather than a pm asking, "really man, you gonna try that?"

i "treasure" "my junk" take it with me everywhere I even avoid poar with it... just sayin... :)

hell, everything is worth what someone will pay, that is not the issue here, the issue is someone [ falcon 1] feeling they need to stand up for the world and start bashing other folks price, btw you can buy a police trade in glock and have it refurbed a lot less than some want for those on here, if you are not going to follow the issue don't be so hasty to tell me what to do.

i.imgur.com_U76EjmQ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom