• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I've been told now is a good time to cool this off by someone I have a lot of respect for, so to all a good night and thanjs for your input

I was so disappointed when I read this last night because I thought you were closing the thread. Thank you for hanging in there and doubling down with flea market badassery. You da man!

Do you actually sell anything at the flea market, or just throw a bunch of overpriced junk on the table and cuss out everybody that questions your prices?

well first off it's none of your business but one man's junk is another man's treasure, the problem again is not questioning the price it's running off in public rather than a pm asking, "really man, you gonna try that?"
if you don't like the price, don't buy it but be quiet someone else might want it, besides how many of y'all have made a lot of money trading guns making profits which if you do you are supposed to have a ffl since it is being done as a business????????????

I'm tired of messing with y'all for now, gotta get some work done!
don't forget love everyone except Mexicans that have the nerve to try to haggle with me at the flea market, even if they are window lickin' crayon eatin' nerve wracking trade enthusiasts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FTFY

well first off it's none of your business but one man's junk is another man's treasure, the problem again is not questioning the price it's running off in public rather than a pm asking, "really man, you gonna try that?"
if you don't like the price, don't buy it but be quiet someone else might want it, besides how many of y'all have made a lot of money trading guns making profits which if you do you are supposed to have a ffl since it is being done as a business????????????

we found the mole!!!!!!!!

Run....run away....future narc :spy: I saw nothing, sold nothing....wanna buy a watch?

Trust me, you don't want the cliffnotes.

Go back and read all the posts.

The full, unabridged version is a modern day classic.
Most epic threads take a few pages to get going. This one came out of the blocks like a rocket.
$20 says he sells a bunch of rocks that have already been pissed on...
So what is that, like 7 or 8 $2 bills?

one man's junk is another man's treasure,
PLEASE tell me that's not a euphemism. :suspicious:
well first off it's none of your business but one man's junk is another man's treasure,
Would you PLEASE stop saying that!!! :lalala:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom