134   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Vaultek DS2i Biometric Handgun/Pistol Safe

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $350

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is my month old Vaultek DS2i safe. Just upgraded to a large safe in my closet so this one can go. Perfect for at home on a nightstand! Fit my EDC and 2 spare mags with plenty of room to spare.

Retails for $479

**Obviously the pistol is not included.....**

"The ultimate modern home safe has arrived. Fully loaded with top of the line modern upgrades; top mounted wireless charging pad, USB/USB-C accessory charging ports, and a sleek customizable LED display. Combine these features with industry leading safe technology, Vaultek's signature fit and finish, and intelligent new design, the next generation smart safe is here. This is the Vaultek Smart Station."

Features:

NEXT GENERATION SMART SAFE Modern upgrades with a top mounted wireless charging pad, USB/USB-C accessory charging ports, and a sleek customizable LED display showing time/temperature/humidity make the ultimate modern home safe. Low profile safe design blends into its environment, great for RVs or nightstands. The auto-open safe drawer can secure a full size pistol (up to 9"), jewelry, small documents, and other personal belongings. EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS: 12.125" x 8.25" x 3" INTERIOR DIMENSIONS: 9" x 7.5" x 1.5"

BUILT-IN BIOMETRIC SCANNER Quick, secure access using the LED backlit HD fingerprint scanner, Smart Sense™ digital keypad, or Nano Key 2.0 (sold separately). PRECISION BALL BEARING TWIN RAIL SYSTEM automatically deploys the safe open quickly with smooth and silent action. BUILT-IN LED INTERIOR LIGHT illuminates the interior.
BLUETOOTH 2.0 Manage and monitor safe activity from your smartphone. View history log, check for tampering, and customize safe settings. The Bluetooth 2.0 app provides a highly interactive experience from your smartphone within Bluetooth range of the safe. Bluetooth can be toggled on/off as desired.

ANTI-THEFT FEATURES Signature anti-impact latch design, anti-pry construction, and included HD steel security cable can tether the safe in place. Safe can detect tampering and activate a security sleep mode if multiple wrong codes are entered or unrecognized fingerprints scanned. Accessory mounting plates sold separately for hard mounting in place.

BUILT-IN BACKUP BATTERY Safe is powered by AC power adapter (included) and needs to be left plugged in. In the event of a power outage, a built-in battery provides short term backup power. Manual backup keys are included.

Pickup near Johns Creek.

Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
20240417_130708.jpg
20240417_130723.jpg
20240417_130730.jpg
20240417_130737.jpg
20240417_130751.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom