Reaction score
Item Name: FS Vickers Glock 19 RTF package lights, holsters, 7 mags

Zip Code: 30458

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 750

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: I’m the 1st/only owner of this Lipsey’s Exclusive Larry Vickers edition (with LAV serial number) Glock 19. I believe it’s the 2016 version

Excellent shape. Carried/shot very little. Gen 3 RTF2 frame, with Wilson/Vickers sights (gold bead front). Includes Nightstick XLS550 weapon light or Inforce APL light (your choice), 7 mags (3 factory G19 mags, two with Vickers baseplates and one with a Taran Tactical +4; 2 lightly used Magpul Pmags, and 2 new in package Magpul Pmags). Included is a Safariland model 6378 paddle holster (wrapped in Multicam Cordura) for a G19 and a light). Also includes a kydex OWB holster for a G19 with an Inforce APL. Includes box, docs, cleaning rod. I don’t have the original trigger, as I replaced it with the Apex Tactical flat faced trigger (gen 3 trigger bar) and safety plunger.

Looking to sell/trade as a package deal, but may possibly consider parting it out (I don’t have another G19, so if the gun goes, the accessories don’t benefit me). More info on these https://lipseysguns.com/vickers-tactical-glock-exclusives/

Bill of sale and look at a government-issued photo ID. Don’t be offended if I ask if you’re a felon or otherwise prohibited from possessing a firearm when you contact me. Willing to meet within an one hour of Statesboro.

I’m primarily wanting to sell.

Pictures:
G19-1.jpg
G19-2.jpg
G19-3.jpg
G19-4 parts.jpg
G19-5 mags.jpg
G19-6 holster.jpg
G19-7 holster APL.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom