• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fs wasr 10 - $425

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a 15 month old Belgian Malinios.

Not sure on price of the AR yet. Will be around $500-$650 depending on how many people complain in this thread.

He's a 15 month old Belgian Malinios.

Not sure on price of the AR yet. Will be around $500-$650 depending on how many people complain in this thread.

Nice looking pup. That's one of the breeds that they started using for police dogs, right?

And who the hell would complain about this pricing? I'm broke, but I would have sold an organ to fund this, if I had seen it first.

Yup....I would have sold one of Sagans organs too if I'd seen this sale in time. ;)

May be willing to offer TWO of his organs for the AR though.

Nice looking pup. That's one of the breeds that they started using for police dogs, right?

And who the hell would complain about this pricing? I'm broke, but I would have sold an organ to fund this, if I had seen it first.

I believe he's referring to the hissy-fit thrown in his 22 ammo thread earlier.

Haha no problem! There's a great crowd of people here. But I can't help but laugh when people get mad at me for making money.

I assure you, no one is MAD at you for making money. It is how you were a douche for announcing it to the community here and then pretending youre doing everyone a favor by selling some for normal pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom