• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FSU Criminoles living up to their reputation

Are you going to apologize when they find him not guilty? You don't think it odd that the authorities haven't interviewed him for over a year?

Besides when are you going to apologize for knocking FSU over Oregan? You keep coming on here making rude remarks and when you are wrong you just stay silent or make more accusation without prove. Last I heard, this country still operates under "innocent until proven guilty" unless you are Obama, in which case you drone everyone which is about what I see you doing.

Furthermore, I find your FSU Criminoles title insulting. Who the **** are you to insult a whole University?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you going to apologize when they find him not guilty? You don't think it odd that the authorities haven't interviewed him for over a year?

Besides when are you going to apologize for knocking FSU over Oregan? You keep coming on here making rude remarks and when you are wrong you just stay silent or make more accusation without prove. Last I heard, this country still operates under "innocent until proven guilty" unless you are Obama, in which case you drone everyone which is about what I see you doing.

Furthermore, I find your FSU Criminoles title insulting. Who the F*ck are you to insult a whole University?

Who is Oregan and what is an accusation without prove?

I'm just like Fox News.....I report and you decide.

This one stinks really bad. I expect ESPN will have to print a retraction very soon...

Story is hat the cops told her that it happened in a big football town and he sport nuts would make her life a living hell. I'd compare the "semi-holes" with lsu............thugs

Back
Top Bottom