• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia loses to Kentucky tomorrow.

I was just hoping that Notre Dame would have beat Ohio State and then y’all could have gave them their first lost. I really can’t stand Ohio state 😂 Louisville looks really good this year though

Oh, I agree.. I lived in Cincy as my first college experience before transferring back to Louisville (my home state). I learned to hate Ohio State..

Ohio State was the devil in U of Cincy's minds at the time.

Well that didn’t happen. Ole coach Kirby keep them boys on lock down all week. He told them no p&$$y or Parting If they didn’t pay attention in practice & start looking like a number 1 rated team, they looked good today . So I guess tonight or say early morning they was a lot drinking & fornicating tonight. Go dogs get number 3 championship
if they start late and they can’t stop the run, they will be beaten by Kentucky
t

Well that didn’t happen. Ole coach Kirby keep them boys on lock down all week. He told them no p&$$y or Parting If they didn’t pay attention in practice & start looking like a number 1 rated team, they looked good today . So I guess tonight or say early morning they was a lot drinking & fornicating tonight. Go dogs get number 3 championship

t
I got to see the opening drive and score and that was it they must have been own point? go dogs!

I know all you Bama Tards in here crying the cats couldn’t get it done. The Dawgs are coming for your pretender team with K Mart Michael Vick at QB. Nick better get that hair dye on lock down.
tmp.gif

Kirby is the opposite of Mark Richt. Marks bulldogs would dominate the games that didn't matter then choke in the big big games. Kirbys dogs play mediocre till it matters then they dominate. No need in showing your hand on film in games that don't matter and you're going to win anyways.
Exactly.

t
He has a hard enough time just keeping them out of jail.

Back
Top Bottom