4   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Phoenix Arms HP-22 with extra mag and holster

Item is for: Trade Only

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Ruger MK II or MK III

Caliber: 22lr

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Phoenix Arms HP-22 that is in very good condition. I have shot only a couple hundred rounds through it, and I am the first owner. I also bought an extra magazine with extended finger grip, and a small holster. I did the modification to the safety which removes some of the annoying features of the stock Phoenix Arms, while still retaining the safety function. If you aren’t familiar with the safety features that come standard on this gun, please do a quick Google search. It is a VERY restrictive safety system out of the box, but like I said, that has been changed.

I would like to trade up to a Ruger MK II or MK III. I’d like to find one with a barrel size of around 4” or 4.75” – nothing too long. I can combine the HP-22 with some cash.

Please PM me if you are interested – thanks!

Pictures:
1358486212_0.JPG

1358486212_1.JPG

1358486212_2.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

I bought mags for mine on cheaperthandirt.com. They were a little over $11 a piece and have worked great for me.

Cheaperthandirt (and every other on-line retailer) is sold out. I was hoping to try and find a store in the Atlanta area that sold them. Anybody ever ordered directly from the manufacturer? Just wondering what the response time is like.

Cheaperthandirt (and every other on-line retailer) is sold out. I was hoping to try and find a store in the Atlanta area that sold them. Anybody ever ordered directly from the manufacturer? Just wondering what the response time is like.

I bought two mags from the manufacturer and the turn around time was about a week. If you want to PM me, I van give you the tele number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom