• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fudd lore

I dunno Maybe if actually talked to FUDDS, you would realize we are smarter than you think... For instance, most of us own our own houses and don't have to rent?..........
Is that intelligence, or working through a time that had more livable wages and lower cost of living? Also, fudd is a state of mind. Just because you’re old doesn’t mean you’re a fudd.

This is coming from a guy that carried a full size 1911 for years, has a garand, and occasionally carries a j frame. I speak fudd and come in peace ✌️

Is that intelligence, or working through a time that had more livable wages and lower cost of living? Also, fudd is a state of mind. Just because you’re old doesn’t mean you’re a fudd.

This is coming from a guy that carried a full size 1911 for years, has a garand, and occasionally carries a j frame. I speak fudd and come in peace ✌️
I am going with intelligence… That comes with age and grace….

All this dick swinging over old guns and an old dude who talks ****. To get into the old obsolete gun club, I bought a 1911 in 9mm. I know, I know, should have had my husband pick out one in .45 ACP. Turned out, I'm not a fan. So I bought an MP5 so when I get really grumpy I can hose the fudds off my porch.

it gets shot plenty!
not-what-i-heard-thats-not-it.gif

I am going to try to explain this once more but I am sure it is a waste of time. A Fudd is someone who believes you should only be able to own guns for hunting or sporting purposes. It has nothing to do with age. I wish people would learn the lingo if they are gonna talk crap on forums.
Fudd.JPG

Back
Top Bottom