• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fudds!

You're being generous with that number. The Fudds I've heard throw out that line said 6.
Well, they got the 10 (in some places). Time for some more 'progress'.

"Six was enough for John Wayne. It ought to be enough for you."

. . .

"One was good enough for George Washington. It ought to be good enough for you."

AFE9EF6D-08AE-4341-9370-537C1DEC0523.jpeg

Well, they got the 10 (in some places). Time for some more 'progress'.

"Six was enough for John Wayne. It ought to be enough for you."

. . .

"One was good enough for George Washington. It ought to be good enough for you."
What they don't realize is that John Wayne had movie magic on his side. He never missed. One shot was always enough to immediately kill the bad guy. I don't ever remember seeing him (or any other old movie star) have to clear a malfunction. Plus if you think about it those "six shooters" usually seemed to carry about fifteen rounds.

What they don't realize is that John Wayne had movie magic on his side. He never missed. One shot was always enough to immediately kill the bad guy. I don't ever remember seeing him (or any other old movie star) have to clear malfunction. Plus if you think about it those "six shooters usually seemed to carry about fifteen rounds.
except when they were done firing 300 rounds from a revolver...then they throw it at the bad guy

Back
Top Bottom