• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full Auto Frenzy November 9

Not odd because of that. :)

All legal firearms are welcome. SBR, Suppressors, and SBS. Here is your opportunity to bring them out of the vault and have a safe fun day with them and probably impress some other folks while you are at it.

Part of why I go every year is to see what other folks brought. Some real nice collections are out there. Sometimes you see things you have only read about.

Sweet! I will probably be the only asian person there but I have a few NFA items.
Do you suggest bringing anything else? Canopy tent/chairs and bulk ammo?

Sweet! I will probably be the only asian person there but I have a few NFA items.
Do you suggest bringing anything else? Canopy tent/chairs and bulk ammo?

Bring lots of ammo if you like to shoot fast. Or if you plan to stay all day.

Table, chairs, canopy are nice to have. I've over-loaded with all of the above in the past and this year I think I'm limiting it to a table. It's gonna be chilly and no rain expected so no real need for canopy.

Table helps out when it comes to setting stuff down not in the dirt while you reload magazines.

A shooting mat is a nice thing to have in case the ground is damp. A tarp will work, too.

Food will be onsite so bring cash or bring your own drinks and food. There are porta-johns and running water so you can wash hands prior to eating.

Usually a great variety of MG's to rent and I've checked a few off of my bucket list for shooting.

Yea I suggest a table and a couple chairs. Eye and ear protection are a must (we will have some for sale if you forget). Theres steel out on the range so you want to be safe on and away from the firing line.

We will have some ammo for sale- 9, 223, 762x39, and 22. Also, we are going to have some brand new Echo Sport triggers available for purchase.

Food vendors should have drinks and stuff for purchase as well. You are still welcome to bring a cooler if you want. Just no alcohol.

All legal firearms are welcome. Full or semi. Loud or suppressed. Long and short. Pistols or rifles. However, if you dont bring a gun, we got vendors that will rent you one.

Just remember, you will be allowed to unload close to the firing line and then you will have to go park the car (up to 200 yds away). So carrying all that stuff back to the car when you are done needs to be thought about.

I'm looking forward to a good safe time on Saturday and look forward to seeing some old friends and what they have added to their collection (yes Hayata... I'm looking at you).

We have a few canopy spaces available for rent.
That's more room for you to bring goodies :).

PM me if you are interested.

No sir I'm sorry if that read that way. You bring your own and its no extra fee. Same with coolers, drinks, snacks, etc.

We just have some extras canopies already at the range that we can put up if someone didnt want to lug theirs to the event. If not one wants to rent them we will just not bother with them in the morning.

I'm on my 2nd load of stuff going over to the range. There's no way I'm taking my personal canopy and rasslin that thing too. :)

Look forward to seeing everyone there! 13 hours from first shots.

Clear and cold this morning. Folks already here.

Attachments

• 15733052644288058664309516560834.jpg
    15733052644288058664309516560834.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom